Upslope Full-Zip Hoody (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 39289
A long summer climb in the Canadian Rockies can seesaw from cold to warm to almost freezing. Made from our high-performing R1 fleece, the new Upslope Hoody is a versatile, finely styled technical piece that keeps your temperature regulated until you're back in Canmore for dinner with the Three Sisters. Worn as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a jacket, the 93% polyester (41% recycled) and 7% spandex blend breathes well, wicks away moisture and provides excellent comfort, warmth and stretch. With urban-inspired lines, the Upslope features a comfortable hood with adjustable drawcord, kangaroo handwarmer pockets and ribbed cuffs and hem. Climbing-rope-inspired cord on hood and on center-front zipper. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile zip-up hoody made of R1 fleece breathes, wicks moisture and provides excellent stretch and warmth
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a jacket
- Hood has an adjustable drawcord; kangaroo handwarmer pockets keep hands toasty
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Climbing-rope-inspired drawcord for hood and on pulls for center-front and pocket zippers
- Hip length
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
Weight: 15.9 (oz.)
Material: Polartec Power Dry (41% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 27275
Review ProductId: 39289