Updraft Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 28440
The men's Patagonia Updraft Jacket is just as comfortable ducking into a Williamsburg tavern as hiking Tasmanian headlands. This lightweight, waterproof/breathable 2.7-oz GORE-TEX PacLite nylon shell, with its streetwise monochromatic good looks and hidden internal electronics pocket, is a technical outerwear piece in disguise. Just tighten the hook-and-loop cuff closures, bust out the stowable hood and cinch up the adjustable waistline, and you're battened down and ready for Mother Nature's wrath.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Product Technology
- Waterproof/breathable full-zip jacket with internal wind flap, zipper garage, and stand-up collar that discreetly stows an adjustable hood with visor; reverse-coil waterproof zippers throughout
- Zippered horizontal pocket on left chest has internal, padded electronics pocket with cable routing; welted, zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Microfleece-lined back collar for comfort
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal in warmth
- Hip length
Weight: (12.6 oz 357 g
Material: 2L GORE-TEX Paclite
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Technologies: [GORE-TEX Paclite]
Vendor ProductId: 27470
Review ProductId: 28440