Untracked Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 37373
Set the pace on the boot pack with ease before dropping into fresh lines off Squaw’s Granite Peak Our ambassador freeriders’ favorite, the new Untracked Pants have articulated knees for unrestricted movement and comfort. The fully waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric has a soft-brushed tricot backer that manages moisture without extra bulk. Fit specifically for the female shape, the pants also have adjustable elastic waist tabs and belt loops that let you further customize the fit. Mesh-lined, thigh vents keep out the snow and cool you down with burly, easy to use Vislon zippers. A loop on the rear yoke attaches to any Patagonia snow jacket. Other details: watertight, coated Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight; gaiters with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; tough scuff guards; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector; and pockets including two handwarmers, one thigh cargo and one back.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer extra warmth
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; loop on rear yoke attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; Vislon zippered side vents are burly and easy to use
- Articulated knees improve mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one thigh cargo; one back pocket
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
Material: Nylon plain weave GORE-TEX with a DWR
Vendor ProductId: 29910
Review ProductId: 37373