Untracked Jacket (Men's) New
Out of Stock Product Number: 37212
When you reach your lines via the Aiguille du Midi lift, you need focus, not doubts. Patagonia's Untracked Jacket, built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details, features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance. The fabric package includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent saturation; a moisture-managing brushed interior lining in the upper body that increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk; and a slick, snow-shedding nylon lining in the lower body to provide a smooth glide when layering. Pit zips allow a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a sleek, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals out spindrift and flyaway (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia snow pants). The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility in wind-pushed snow along with the Cohaesive cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Coated, watertight Slim Zips throughout reduce bulk and weight, and a tweaked fit this season gives the Untracked a more tailored silhouette. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on the left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; and one internal stash (for your apres-ski brew). Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Lightweight, stretch-woven powder skirt with single-snap connection, webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one internal drop-in one internal stash, one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed RECCO reflector
Material: Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Lining (lower body): 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 29866
Review ProductId: 37212