Untracked Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 37212
Built for freeriders who charge fresh lines at the resort in the morning, chase side country pow into the afternoon and hit big backcountry lines the next day. Our new Untracked Jacket features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric for tough windproof and waterproof/breathable performance whether you’re working hard trailblazing or riding in whiteout conditions. The fabric package has a brushed interior lining that increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk, and manages moisture to keep you dry. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation. Pit zips provide a cooling airflow for steamy days but on blower days, a sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants) and seals out spindrift and flyaway. A soft laminated visor on the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood preserves visibility in wind-pushed snow. Engineered with a progressive, highly articulated fit and coated, watertight Slim Zips on handwarmer pockets and pit zips to reduce bulk and weight. Vislon center-front zip and chest pocket are burly and easy to use. Our Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for easy adjustability and to eliminate loose ends. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one pass pocket on the left forearm and two internal pockets (one drop in, one zippered stash).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on handwarmer pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight. Vislon center-front zip and chest pocket are burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in and one internal stash; pass pocket on left forearm
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
Material: Nylon plain weave GORE-TEX with a DWR
Vendor ProductId: 29865
Review ProductId: 37212