Ultralight Wading Boots-Felt
In Stock Product Number: 32254
Boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, the new Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The lightweight, quick-drying synthetic leather upper is flexible yet tough enough to handle years of hard use. Extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains the foot bed while keeping sand and silt out. Better yet, these fly fishing boots have no laces to tie or untie—we’ve replaced them with a state-of-the-art, single-hand speedlace system for convenience and secure fit. The internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles hold fin straps and can be resold for extended life. Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drain quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
- Upper: Synthetic leather with monofilament mesh and polypropylene insole board. Full-length molded EVA midsole
Material: Synthetic leather,nylon/spandex neoprene
Technologies: [Synthetic leather upper]
Synthetic leather upper
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 79305
Review ProductId: 32254