Ultralight Down Vest (Women's)
Product Number: 31981
A June jaunt up the Grand Teton can blend four seasons in a single day. The women's Patagonia Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting, extremely compressible 800-fill-power premium European goose down is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that’s ultra tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The elegant low-profile silhouette has feminine shaping, is thermally efficient, and is complimented by variegated channel construction that uses less down while remaining warm. The vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell and has two zippered handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and a stuffsack.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments; with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile silhouette
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
Material: Nylon ripstop, 800 European goose down
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 84780
Review ProductId: 31981