Ultralight Down Vest (Men's)
Product Number: 32123
A June jaunt up the Grand Teton can blend four seasons in a single day. The men's Patagonia Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting, extremely compressible, 800-fill-power premium European goose down is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that’s ultra tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The thin, thermally efficient silhouette further traps heat and is complimented by variegated channel construction that uses less down while remaining warm, and the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell. Details: two zippered handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and stuffsack.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments; with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile silhouette
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
Weight: 170 g (6 oz)
Material: Nylon ripstop, 800 European goose down
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 84775
Review ProductId: 32123