Ultralight Down Vest (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 32123
A springtime ski tour along the Mammoth Crest can blend four seasons in a single day. Our Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting, extremely compressible, 800-fill-power premium European goose down is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that’s tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The thin, thermally efficient silhouette further traps heat and is complemented by variegated channel construction that uses less down while remaining warm, and the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell. Details: two zippered handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and stuffsack.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile silhouette
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Self-fabric stuffsack
Weight: 162 g (5.7 oz)
Material: Nylon ripstop, 800 European goose down
Fit: Slim fit
Season: F14 S15
Vendor ProductId: 84775
Review ProductId: 32123