Ultra Lightweight Merino Ski Socks (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26752
The Men's Ultra Lightweight Merino Ski Socks by Patagonia are ultralight merino wool socks are for the rider who prefers tighter fitting boots or riding in warmer conditions.
These airy ski socks have a featherweight, noncushioned blend of soft merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. A mesh half-arch under the foot provides a snug, no-slip fit, and the looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest toe seam possible for turning comfort. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the socks; an over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big ski boots.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Uncushioned footbed for warmer conditions and closer fitting boots
- Mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 51% merino wool/45% nylon/4% spandex
Made In USA
Made In USA
Material: 51% merino wool / 45% nylon / 4% spandex
Season: F12 F13
Vendor ProductId: 50015
Review ProductId: 26752