Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Product Number: 26750
The Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks by Patagonia a noncushioned, durable running and biking sock affords exceptional performance on the open road or winding trail.
Uncomplicated, just like a good run. This featherweight, noncushioned running/biking sock has a skin-friendly blend of soft merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris entering sock
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions and closer fitting shoes
- 75% merino wool/21% nylon/4% spandex
Material: 51% merino wool / 46% nylon / 3% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 50000
Review ProductId: 26750