Ultra Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Product Number: 28466
The Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks are trim and noncushioned. These are Patagonia's lightest, most breathable hiking socks are made from a skin-friendly blend of soft merino wool and nylon for cooling airflow and durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. The calf-high, rib-knit cuff holds its own without slouching or bunching.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Rib-knit shaft keeps the sock up without binding
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
Material: 53% merino wool / 45% nylon / 2% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 50005
Review ProductId: 28466