Ultra Lightweight Merino Anklet Socks
Product Number: 28465
The Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Anklet Socks are featherweight, noncushioned running/biking socks which have a skin-friendly blend of soft merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. The low-cut anklet design has an Achilles tab to protect your skin from abrasion.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 75% chlorine-free merino wool/21% nylon/4% spandex
Material: 51% merino wool / 46% nylon / 3% spandex
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 49995
Review ProductId: 28465