Troposphere Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 30267
The women's Patagonia new Troposphere Jacket keeps pace. Its 2.5-layer H2No? Performance Standard nylon shell has excellent stretch to enable gymnastic movement, while the waterproof/breathable barrier with a Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and blocks wind yet remains lightweight and packable. Features include one Napoleon-style chest pocket (with pressed pleats for increased storage) and two handwarmer pockets (all zippered and above the harness line); coated, watertight pit zips; a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood; and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures. A trim, minimal storm flap protects the center-front zip, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable stretch nylon for excellent mobility and weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- One napoleon chest pocket and two handwarmers are harness- and pack-compatible
- Watertight, coated pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
Weight: (20.3 oz) 575 g
Material: 2.5L H2No� Performance Standard shell
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 84545
Review ProductId: 30267