Triolet Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 26899
The women's Triolet Pants by Patagonia are 3-layer nylon pants built with GORE-TEX Performance Shell for waterproof/breathable protection in variable conditions.
Durable all-around mountain pants for stormy weather, Triolets do their job with proven waterproof/breathable protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell construction features full-length side-zips, articulated seat and knees, a zippered fly and two handwarmer pockets with low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers. A built-in belt adjusts the waist, scuff guards protect the ski-boot-compatible lower legs and an internal gaiter with tie-down loops keeps out the snow on deep days.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon GORE-TEX fabric
- Partially elasticized separating waist with watertight, Slim Zip fly and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Two handwarmer pockets feature supple watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length, watertight, coated side zips for easy on/off; snap closures at ankle
- Articulated seat and knees for full mobility
- Ski-boot compatible cuffs have scuff guards, elasticized internal mini-gaiters, adjustable snap closure and tie-down loops
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: (12.8 oz) 363 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX
Fit: Regular Fit
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 83445
Review ProductId: 26899