Triolet Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 26898
The men's Triolet Pants by Patagonia are 3-layer nylon pants built with GORE-TEX Performance Shell for waterproof/breathable protection in variable conditions.
Durable all-around mountain pants for stormy weather, Triolets do their job with proven waterproof/breathable protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell construction features full-length side-zips, articulated seat and knees, a 2-way zippered fly and two handwarmer pockets with low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers. A built-in belt adjusts the waist, scuff guards protect the ski-boot-compatible lower legs and an internal gaiter with tie-down loops keeps out the snow on deep days.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX fabric repels moisture
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with watertight, two-way Slim Zip fly and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Two handwarmer pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length, watertight, coated side zips for easy on/off; snap closures at ankle and waist
- Articulated seat and knees for full mobility
- Ski-boot compatible cuffs have scuff guards, elasticized internal minigaiters, adjustable snap closure and tie-down loops
Weight: (22.4 oz) 635 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83440
Review ProductId: 26898