Triolet Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 26896
The men's Triolet Jacket by Patagonia is a 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Performance Shell for waterproof/breathable protection in variable conditions whether kicking steps or skiing a hard-won line.
Coast Range ski tours, sea-to-summit ascents, Aleutian Island explorations: For a versatile go-anywhere, do-everything waterproof/breathable shell, Patagonia's new Triolet Jacket comes through with a trusted 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Features include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for optimal visibility, the sleek Touch Point System" embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, and pockets that stay clear of harness and pack lines. Other detailing: low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and pockets, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX fabric repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
Weight: (20.8 oz) 590 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83400
Review ProductId: 26896