Tres Parka (Women's)
Product Number: 22222
The Women's Tres Parka by Patagonia is a 3-in-1 waterproof/windproof down coat for the coldest climes; its 600-fill goose-down parka zips into a polyester stretch twill shell with an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Dylan fans and residents of Wisconsin know that a change in the weather is known to be extreme - the versatile, 3-in-1, waterproof/windproof Tres Parka keeps one from switching coats midseason. The 2-layer 100% polyester stretch-twill jacket has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, a Deluge DWR (durable water repellant) finish and a recycled polyester lining. The shell also features a 2-way full zip with storm flap, a tall, zip-through stand-up collar, an adjustable snap-on hood and zippered handwarmer and internal security pockets. The zip-out interior coat features ultrawarm 600-fill goose-down insulation and chevron quilting for added appeal, with invisible-zip handwarmer pockets. Both have princess seaming for a contoured fit. Wear the down jacket alone or pair it with shell for the ultimate warm, waterproof package. Length falls above the knee.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile H2No Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated parka offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm zip-out parka insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill shell has a recycled polyester lining
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar; opens flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; welted front handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated parka: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
Weight: (29.1 oz) 825 g
Material: 600-fill premium European goose down
Fit: Above-the-knee length, Slim fit
Technologies: [H2No Performance]
Vendor ProductId: 28405
Review ProductId: 18043
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
- Extreme Conditions
Comments about Patagonia Tres Parka (Women's):
I walk my 2 dogs everyday, twice a day regardless of weather. With a recent move to windy and cold Iowa I was needing a coat that was longer than my loved waist length Mountain Hardware coat. This fit the bill. The length is great and keeps you warm almost to your knees. The fit is great and very cute. The wind resistance is outstanding. Don't even get me started on the hood. This hood is awesome. It provides great protection from the elements and it stays in place even in high wind. The collar is also outstanding. I could not love this coat more. It was a big purchase and was thought about for over a year but now I realize there was no need to wait. The coat is worth the money and I am happy to have it. Now bring on the winter! I am prepared.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: