Tres 3-in-1 Parka (Men's) Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 41663
The Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka by Patagonia is a versatile 3-in-1 parka and has urban styling and features a durable 2-layer shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and an ultrawarm zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
The optimist hopes for good weather; the realist comes prepared with Patagonia's Tres 3-in-1 Parka. Wear the shell alone in the rain; add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather; hit the streets in just the liner when the skies clear. The durable 2-layer shell features a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist persistent moisture. A waterproof/breathable H2No barrier adds mountaineering-level storm protection while the inside lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides smoothly over layers. Shell details include a removable hood, a two-way front zipper, stand-up collar, microfleece-lined chin flap and an external storm flap for wind protection. The zip-out jacket attaches to shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. Horizontal quilting and 600-fill-power premium European goose down warm the coldest city nights. Shell pocketing includes two zippered handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket; the zip-out jacket has two handwarmers and an internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated polyester stretch twill shell with a zip-out jacket made of recycled polyester insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Shell features 2-way zipper; stand-up collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; external storm flap with hidden snap closure; adjustable and removable hood
- Shell pockets: two zippered double-welted handwarmers lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey; one double-welted left-chest pocket; adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs and elasticized drawcord hem that adjusts through the handwarmer pockets
- Zip-out insulated jacket pockets: two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Zip-out insulated down jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; with horizontal quilting; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Shell: lower hip length; zip-out insulated jacket: hip length
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated zip-out jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
Weight: (48.4 oz) 1372 g
Material: Recycled polyester, H2No , 600-fill down
Fit: Shell: lower hip length
Vendor ProductId: 28385
Review ProductId: 26685
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Blocks Wind
- High Quality
- Casual Wear
- Date Night/Night Out
- Wear to School
- Wear To Work
Comments about Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka (Men's):
The parka is water-proof and keeps me warm. I had an occasion at which I needed to walk in heavy rain for 15 min. The parka kept me dry and warm. The coat fits me well. I weight 140 lbs and I'm 5'9" tall. The coat keeps me warm with only a sports shirt inside when it's above 40F, and with a layer of a wool pull-over when it's above 20F. I give four stars because it's over-priced. I purchased this parka because I do not have any other option. I am too skinny so my choice is very limited. This parka should be priced at 300 dollars or less.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: