Traverse Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 20253
The Men's Traverse Pants by Patagonia is their lightest, stretchiest, most breathable soft-shell pant; they are durable enough for all-mountain training and alpine use. Stride lightly from the Juan Tabo picnic area, save a little for climbing high into the Sandias along the Knife Edge, and then empty the tank down the leg-pounding La Luz Trail. For all-out days,
Traverses prove as durable as you are. These highly breathable, wind-resistant soft-shell pants are made from a fast-drying 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex fabric with 4-way mechanical stretch for unrestricted movement. A Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps wet weather out, and the cling-free fit is roomy but not sloppy.
Features include: a double-stitched drawcord waistband with a brushed-elastic interior; two handwarmer pockets that are now drop-in (not zippered); a zippered back pocket and 4-panel construction with reinforced knees; a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement; straight legs that work with Nordic boots or running shoes that are now zippered at the cuff (slimmer and tapered when zipped shut; straight when open).
A reflective logo on the back right hip and reflective zippers keep you visible.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fast drying stretch-woven polyester soft shell is durable, soft and delivers 4-way stretch
- Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Double-needle-stitched drawcord waistband with brushed-elastic interior
- 4-panel construction with gusseted crotch and tapered leg for active fit
- Reflective hem zippers open up to create a straight leg silhouette to fit over running shoes
- Reflective logo on back hip (right side)
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: (10.8 oz) 306 g
Material: Recycled polyester soft-shell
Fit: tapered leg for active fit, Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 24752
Review ProductId: 20253