Traverse Jacket (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 32147
A secret training weapon for less-than-stellar weather, the women’s Patagonia Traverse Jacket is for runners who know that the best way around the rain is through it. A packable, breathable soft-shell running jacket, it’s made with a 93% polyester/7% spandex blend that’s coated with a Deluge DWR (durable water resistant) finish to keep you dry for the miles ahead. The full-zippered front and fabric-lined stand-up collar offer warmth and wind resistance, the sleeves are cut long to cover your hands and two zippered pockets thaw chilled fingers. With a reflective logo on chest.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable recycled polyester/spandex blend with a Deluge DWR finish
- Strategic seam placement with minimal bulk for unrestricted movement
- Longer sleeve provides extra coverage for hand
- Slight drop tail
- 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 238 g (8.4 oz)
Material: All-recycled polyester, spandex
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 24170
Review ProductId: 32147