Traverse Jacket (Women's) 2012 (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24539
The Women's Traverse Jacket is Patagonia's lightest, most breathable soft-shell jacket and made of recycled polyester/spandex, the Traverse dries fast and is durable for all-mountain training or alpine use; with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Transition-season triathlon: Mountain bike to the trailhead, run above the treeline, scramble up snow-frosted ridges. Soon you'll be adding skis and ice tools, but Patagonia's most breathable and wind-resistant soft-shell jacket will keep up in any condition. The Traverse, made of a fast-drying 4.7-oz 70-denier 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch, is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wet weather. Features for sealing out wind and chilly weather include a full zip with wind flap and zipper garage, a mesh-lined, zip-through stand-up collar, and gathered elastic cuffs. A drawcord waist and hem and a slightly dropped tail provide additional protection. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and a zippered left bicep with an interior cord pass-through. With reflective logos on the front and back for increased visibility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fast-drying recycled polyester is durable, comfortable and has 4-way stretch
- Shell fabric is treated with Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Strategically placed zippered handwarmer pockets, and a zip pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic secures fit at wrist
- Reflective logo at front chest and center back
- Slight drop tail with single-pull drawcord
Weight: (9 oz) 255 g
Material: Recycled polyester
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 25006
Review ProductId: 13731