Traverse Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 32009
Day in, day out, on trail runs, mountain scrambles and spring ski tours, the men's Patagonia Traverse Jacket protects, breathes and stays tough for the hard-earned miles. It’s made of a durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven blend that blocks wind and resists moisture while simultaneously allowing your heat to escape. The slim fit crosses over from running jacket to myriad enduro uses, and strategically placed seams enable full mobility with minimal bulk. A welded-in reverse coil center-front zip is supple and low profile, and the extra-coverage cuffs are shaped without elastic to help warm the hands. Other details: articulated sleeves, a slightly dropped rear hem, a low-profile drawcord hem and zippered handwarmer pockets. With a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex blend, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Strategic seam placement for unrestricted movement
- Shaped cuff provides extra coverage for hand
- Slight drop tail
- 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 269 g (9.5 oz)
Material: All-recycled polyester, spandex
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 24165
Review ProductId: 32009