Traverse Jacket (Men's) 2012 (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 24293
The men's Traverse Jacket is Patagonia's lightest, most breathable soft-shell jacket and made of recycled polyester/spandex, the Traverse dries fast and is durable for all-mountain training or alpine use; with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Early morning ski tours, lunchtime trail runs, cragging at dusk - the dependable Traverse Jacket matches your effort and stride the entire way. The breathable and fast-drying 4.7-oz 70-denier 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wet weather. Features for sealing out wind and chill include a full zip with wind flap and zipper garage, a mesh-lined, zip-through stand-up collar, and gathered elastic cuffs. A drawcord waist and hem and a slightly dropped tail provide additional protection. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and a zippered left bicep that has an interior cord pass-through. With reflective logos on the front and back for increased visibility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable and comfortable recycled polyester is fast drying and features 4-way stretch
- Shell fabric is treated with Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Strategically placed zippered handwarmer pockets and a zip pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic provides a secure fit at wrist
- Reflective logo at front chest and center back
- Slight drop tail with single pull drawcord
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: (11.1 oz) 315 g
Material: Recycled polyester
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 24996
Review ProductId: 22163
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Obvious Quality
- Hiking and Camping
Comments about Patagonia Traverse Jacket (Men's):
I already own both lighter-weight and heavier-weight Patagonia shells, but wanted something in between for cool weather hiking and fly fishing, and this shell is perfect. Just layer it with an appropriate weight Capilene and you'll be good to go!
- Was this a gift?: