Transport Roller 90L
In Stock Product Number: 39330
Part storage unit, part wind at your back. This large roller luggage holds everything you need for extended getaways and moves easily to keep you nimble in the pulsing crowd of Heathrow. Lightweight and responsive, it has a telescoping handle with two fixed lengths to prevent you from stooping or inadvertently kicking the bag with your heels as it follows behind you. Smooth-rolling wheels provide mobility for cobblestone roads and the path less traveled. The main compartment opens easily with a clamshell zipper; inside, a mesh divider adds organizational options and compression straps cinch down and secure bulky items. A zippered exterior pocket protects your travel documents and keeps your wallet and phone handy. Webbing handles on the roller’s top and side panels feel smooth in the hand and provide numerous carrying options. A lightweight, internal aluminum frame expands for rigidity when you’re packing and collapses so you can store the roller under a bed. Burly runners protect the bag’s exterior from wear and tear, and compression straps provide a lash point for additional gear. Made from 11-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill fabric with a 200-denier polyester lining.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Burly recycled polyester twill to withstand global travel
- Main entry opens like a clamshell to a spacious main compartment with compression straps and a mesh divider that make packing a cinch
- Telescoping handle and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on the top, side and front panels for easy handling
- Internal aluminum frame expands for packing and collapses for easy storage
- Zippered outside pocket on front panel for small items; luggage tag holder
Weight: 4218 g (148.8 oz)
Material: Body: 11-oz 900-denier 100% recycled polyester PET twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
Volume: 90 L
Season: F14 S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 49415
Review ProductId: 39330