Transport Pack 30L
Out of Stock Product Number: 39327
Patagonia began as a collection of wayfaring friends, and whether we're climbing in Chile or surfing the Baja breaks, the miles we've traversed have found their way into the design of this sophisticated backpack. Built for the modern traveler, it has a separate laptop compartment that accommodates most 15-inch laptops and opens like a clamshell to lay flat, eliminating the need to remove your computer for security checks. The zippered, panel-loading main compartment carries larger items like a rain shell, books, and lunch. The smaller, outer compartment holds magazines and a tablet and includes an organizational panel for pens and zip drives. It also features a separate electronics pocket for your phone and earbuds. A zippered front pocket allows quick access to boarding passes, passport and an energy bar; a small, lined pocket on top of the pack protects delicate items. Carrying features include a compression-molded back panel and ergonomic shoulder harness for all-day comfort. An integrated horizontal docking sleeve slides over the telescoping handles of all of our Transport Rollers. Made from 8.4-oz 450-denier recycled PET twill fabric with a 200-denier polyester lining.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Zippered panel-loading main compartment; second compartment with organization pockets and electronics pocket; third pocket on front panel for quick access to small items
- Separate laptop compartment opens like a clam shell and lays flat to make going through security simple; holds most 15˝ laptops
- Brushed tricot-lined pocket holds items that are easily scratched
- Compression-molded back panel and ergonomic shoulder harness ensure a comfortable carry
- Webbing handles on top and side for easy handling
- Body: 8.4-oz 450-denier recycled PET twill. Lining: 200-denier polyester
Weight: 29.6 (oz.)
Material: 450D recycled PET twill, 200D polyester
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 49480
Review ProductId: 39327