Torrentshell Trench Coat (Women's) Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 32156
The women's Torrentshell Trench Coat by Patagonia is built for harsh conditions. However, this elegant, urban trench coat is made of lightweight nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier.
This hardy yet polished trench coat keeps you dry in all-day drizzles and downpours. Made of a waterproof/breathable H2No 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric, it has an interior surface texture that channels moisture away from the skin. The lightweight and highly compressible coat stuffs handily into purse or pack. Weather-proofing details include an adjustable, removable hood that secures with hidden snaps and a full-length snapped placket complete with 2-way zipper and storm flap. Articulated elbows allow freedom of movement; cuff tabs have 2-position snaps. Princess seaming and elasticized waist at the back create a feminine silhouette. Pockets: two front drop-ins with snaps and a zippered interior mesh. Above-the-knee length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight; interior surface design channels moisture away from skin, slides easily over layers and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps; side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provide a feminine silhouette; removable belt and closed back pleat
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: (10.4 oz) 295 g
Material: 2.5L H2No Performance , Deluge DWR
Fit: Above-the-knee length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 27195
Review ProductId: 24537
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Windproof
- Casual Wear
- Wet Weather
Comments about Patagonia Torrentshell Trench Coat (Women's) New:
I like the stylishness of Patagonia jackets, but their sleeve length is always too long and I don't think I have short arms. I don't have that problem with other brands.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels too long
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: