Torrentshell Stretch Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 32125
The Enchantments earn their name in summer – as do the Cascade Mountains. In rain-drenched zones, pull on Patagonia's new men's Torrentshell Stretch Pants. They give full H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection, and the 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while stretch panels in the articulated knees keep you high-steppin’ in your rain pants. The full-length, two-way separating side zips have watertight, coated zippers (with snap tabs at the top and bottom) and the waist has a watertight zip fly with a snap closure. The waistband is partially elasticized and the elasticized cuffs seal out moisture. Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels at the knees for mobility
- Separating waist has watertight zip fly with snap closure, partially elasticized waistband and snap tab closures at side zips
- Full-length two-way side zips with watertight, coated zippers
- Elasticized cuffs with snap tab closures at ankles seal out moisture
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Knees: Stretch H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
Weight: 306 g (10.8 oz)
Material: Nylon, waterproof/breathable barrier
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [H2No Performance, Deluge DWR finish]
Deluge DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 84820
Review ProductId: 32125