Torrentshell Stretch Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 31982
Somewhere along the spectrum of memorable outdoor experiences, you go from pure pleasure to retrospective fun..When weather threatens to dampen your psych, the women's Patagonia Torrentshell Stretch Jacket – the most technical in the Torrentshell collection – can swing the balance back to the pleasure zone, with full waterproof/breathable rain jacket protection. The 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and across the back of the shoulders enhance mobility (whether used for rappelling back to the car or marching on, singing in the rain, that’s up to you). A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows, and all of the zippers are coated and watertight – the center-front zip, the pit-zips, and the zips on the one chest and two handwarmer pockets. Other details: internal storm flap on the center-front zipper, microfleece-lined neck, and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures. With an adjustable drawcord hem and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture, while 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and across shoulders provides mobility
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket hem
- Watertight, coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one left chest pocket; all with watertight, coated zippers and zipper garages
- Venting pit zips with watertight, coated 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
Weight: 337 g (11.9 oz)
Material: Nylon, waterproof/breathable barrier
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [H2No Performance, Deluge DWR finish]
Deluge DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 84805
Review ProductId: 31982
New Patagonia Torrentshell rain jackets are here: Torrentshell Stretch & Torrentshell Plus
"For the past several years, the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket has been our best-selling rain jacket on rockcreek.com, consistently given high marks by those customers who have reviewed it on the site. That’s no surprise; the Torrentshell is Patagonia’s take on the budget-friendly waterproof jacket, and at $130 it’s a huge bang-for-buck value. Rather than leave well enough alone, though, Patagonia has chosen to expand the Torrentshell line..."