Torrentshell Stretch Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 32124
Somewhere in the spectrum of memorable outdoor experiences, you go from pure pleasure to retrospective fun. When weather threatens to dampen your psych, Patagonia's new H2No Performance Standard Torrentshell Stretch Jacket – the most technical in Patagona's Torrentshell collection – can swing the balance back to the pleasure zone, with full waterproof/breathable protection. The 2.5-layer, nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and across the back of the shoulders enhance mobility (whether used for rappelling back to the car or marching on, singing in the rain, that’s up to you). A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows, and all of the zippers are coated and watertight – the center-front zip, the pit-zips, and the zips on the one chest and two handwarmer pockets. Other details: internal storm flap on the center-front zipper, microfleece-lined neck, and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures. With an adjustable drawcord hem and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and shoulders
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one left chest pocket; all with coated, watertight zippers and zipper garages; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR finish
Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)
Material: Nylon, waterproof/breathable barrier
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [H2No Performance, Deluge DWR finish]
Deluge DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 84795
Review ProductId: 32124
New Patagonia Torrentshell rain jackets are here: Torrentshell Stretch & Torrentshell Plus
"For the past several years, the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket has been our best-selling rain jacket on rockcreek.com, consistently given high marks by those customers who have reviewed it on the site. That’s no surprise; the Torrentshell is Patagonia’s take on the budget-friendly waterproof jacket, and at $130 it’s a huge bang-for-buck value. Rather than leave well enough alone, though, Patagonia has chosen to expand the Torrentshell line..."