Torrentshell Pullover (Men's)
Product Number: 32116
The men's Torrentshell Pullover by Patagonia is an even simpler version of the best-selling rainwear jacket, the Torrentshell Pullover is a no-frills, 2.5-layer H2No waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather.
When fall freezing rain or winter wet snow threatens to drench a previously perfect day, pull shelter from your pack with the ultimate emergency rainwear: The Torrentshell Pullover. This pared-down nylon ripstop pullover is simple and focused on protection with its 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No barrier with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and minimalist features. It packs into its single chest pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop), has elastic cuffs, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood with laminated visor.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 25-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper with storm flaps to keep water out
- Elasticized cuffs for a secure fit
- Stows in zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem
- Made in China.
Weight: (10.1 oz) 286 g
Material: 2.5L H2No� Performance Standard
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83930
Review ProductId: 24291
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Good Cut
- Not Enough Pockets
- Bad Weather
- Outdoor Activities
Comments about Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover (Men's):
I just returned from a 10 day trip to Ireland. It rained or drizzled almost every day, and my Torrentshell pullover and pants performed flawlessly. I never got too warm because of the ample front zipper on the jacket, and the material kept me completely dry even on the few occasions when it did pour down buckets. I only wish it had a kangaroo pocket. Other than that, it's awesome.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: