Torrentshell Plus Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 32126
The Great Western Loop takes you from high mountain passes to enchanted deserts and Pacific rainforests, and calls for serious stamina in your legs as well as your gear. Made for devoted backpackers and trekkers, the men's Patagonia Torrentshell Plus Jacket delivers durability with H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop fabric that’s reinforced through the shoulders and side. The rain jacket also has a 2-way-adjustable hood, with laminated visor, that rolls down and stows. The center-front zipper is watertight-coated, with an internal storm flap, and the Deluge DWR-treated pit zips have welted exterior storm flaps. Pocketry: two welted, zippered handwarmers with DWR-treated zips, and an internal drop-in mesh pocket. Other details include self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, an adjustable drawcord hem and a self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop. Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop, with shoulder and side panel reinforcements for excellent abrasion resistance
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two welted handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; internal drop-in mesh pocket; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seals out precip
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement: H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish
Weight: 337 g (11.9 oz)
Material: Nylon, waterproof/breathable barrier
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [H2No Performance, Deluge DWR finish]
Deluge DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 84935
Review ProductId: 32126
New Patagonia Torrentshell rain jackets are here: Torrentshell Stretch & Torrentshell Plus
"For the past several years, the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket has been our best-selling rain jacket on rockcreek.com, consistently given high marks by those customers who have reviewed it on the site. That’s no surprise; the Torrentshell is Patagonia’s take on the budget-friendly waterproof jacket, and at $130 it’s a huge bang-for-buck value. Rather than leave well enough alone, though, Patagonia has chosen to expand the Torrentshell line..."