Torrentshell Parka (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24290
The men's Torrentshell Parka by Patagonia is a parka-length, full-coverage version of Patagonia's best-selling rainwear jacket. The Torrentshell Parka is a no-frills, 2.5-layer H2No waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather.
A full-coverage version of Patagonia's popular Torrentshell, the stormproof Parka is made of a 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The features add comfort: a roll-down adjustable hood with laminated visor, a 2-way center front zipper and pit zips with storm flaps, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, a drawcord hem and microfleece-lined neck and chin. The longer length fits easily over a sports coat. Pockets: two external handwarmers, one internal mesh drop-in and a zippered interior that the parka stuffs into.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 25-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-way center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- Packs into zippered interior self-storage chest pocket
- Two external handwarmer pockets; one internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Made in China.
Weight: 382 g (13.5 oz)
Material: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 83920
Review ProductId: 24290