Torrentshell Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 32224
The women's Torrentshell Pants by Patagonia offer no-frills, 2.5-layer H2No waterproof/breathable protection for seriously wet weather.
They're lightweight, waterproof and breathable: Torrentshells keep you singing in the rain when thunderstorms boom. The 2.5-layer nylon pants with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one back hip). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into their back pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 25-layer 100% nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, zippered back; all have Deluge DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap
- Pants stow in left handwarmer pocket
- Made in China.
Weight: (21.1 oz) 598 g
Material: 2.5L H2No� Performance Standard
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83815
Review ProductId: 20703