Torrentshell Pants (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 32114
The Men's Torrentshell Pants by Patagonia are lightweight, waterproof and breathable: Torrentshells keep you singing in the rain when thunderstorms boom. The 2.5-layer nylon pants feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one back hip). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into their back pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have Deluge DWR-treated zippers, storm flaps and mesh pocket bags
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: (9.6 oz) 272 g
Material: 2.5L H2No Performance Standard
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83810
Review ProductId: 20702