Torrentshell Jacket (Girl's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 32000
When the afternoon storm settles in and she still has to hoof it over Knapsack Col, the girl's Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket keeps the pace while maintaining her motivation. Made of a tough 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard nylon ripstop shell, this bomber girls’ rain jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for absolute water and wind protection. A three-panel hood with an elasticized gusset under the brim resists rain and gale alike. Moisture-sealing details include a chin flap and a double storm flap over the front zipper, elastic cuffs (with hook-and-loop closure) and an internal drawcord at the hem. Two zippered side pockets have reflective zipper pulls, and an internal pocket holds valuables. With a hand-me-down ID label.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon with a DWR(durable water repellent) finish
- 3-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit; builtinvisor sheds rain, cuts glare and won’t block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures withhook-and-loop closures, sealing out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)
Material: Nylon, waterproof/breathable barrier
Technologies: [H2No Performance, Deluge DWR finish]
Deluge DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 64341
Review ProductId: 32000