Torrentshell Jacket (Boy's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 31992
When the barometric pressure drops, the boy's Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket keeps spirits high – and dry. The H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell is tough, packs light and has a waterproof/breathable barrier with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel whatever Mother Nature throws its way. Additional weatherproofing in this technical boys’ rain jacket includes fully sealed seams, a hood with a built-in visor that fits over caps and beanies, a hook-and-loop-closure storm flap, micro-adjusting elasticized cuffs and an internal drawcord at the hem to secure the fit. With two zippered side pockets (with reflective zipper pulls), one inside drop-in pocket and a hand-me-down ID label.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit; builtin visor sheds rain, cuts glare and won’t block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures, sealing out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
Weight: 243 g (8.6 oz)
Material: Nylon, waterproof/breathable barrier
Technologies: [H2No Performance, Deluge DWR finish]
Deluge DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 64312
Review ProductId: 31992