The Voyage of the Cormorant by Christian Beamish
Product Number: 38927
The author, a former editor at The Surfer's Journal, envisioned a low-tech, self-reliant exploration for surf along the coast of North America from Baja to British Columbia, using primarily gear available to his ancestors. Then he built the boat by hand in his garage. How his vision met reality - and how the two came to shape each other - places Patagonia Books™ The Voyage of the Cormorant in the great American tradition of tales of life at sea, and what it has to teach us.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 320 pages including full-color, original illustrations by Ken Perkins and maps of the voyage
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.75" x 1"
- Published by Patagonia Books™
- Printed on FSC all-recycled paper
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Printed in Canada.
Vendor ProductId: BK225
Review ProductId: 38927