Technical Sunshade Shorts (Men's)
Product Number: 39285
Spend enough time on the platform and the push pole can wear through pants like a coral head on tippet. But not with our new Technical Sunshade shorts. Sure, they're made from lightweight, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, but we've also reinforced the front high-wear zone with tough, stretch-woven nylon/spandex to resist abrasion. The pockets are reinforced with thermoplastic tape, too. With deep front pockets and double hook-and-loop back pockets with zippered closures, you won't have to worry about anything - other than falling into the drink. Inseam is 10".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, quick-drying shorts, with tough stretch-woven reinforced front protects against abrasion caused by push poles
- Double hook-and-loop back pockets with zippered closures; one with an additional zipper closure for extra security
- Elasticized waistband for a comfortable fit
- Heat-pressed thermoplastic tape reinforces pocket construction and resists abrasion
- Designed to be worn with the Sunshade Hoody
- 10˝ inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Reinforced front: 96% nylon/4% spandex
Weight: 8.2 (oz.)
Material: 100% nylon taslan with a DWR finish
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 82135
Review ProductId: 39285