Tasker Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 26667
The Men's Tasker Jacket by Patagonia is a versatile polyester jacket has a clean design, a wind- and weather-resistant shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Thermogreen insulation for lightweight, stuffable warmth.
Get it accomplished in this versatile jacket. Light, soft and weather-resistant, the Tasker has an all-recycled durable polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, wind and prevent saturation. A compressible layer of 60-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) traps body heat in cold temperatures, dries quickly and stays warm even when wet; a quilted liner glides smoothly over layers. The stand-up collar and a wind flap along the full-length zipper increase wind-blocking performance. Pockets include two microfleece-lined handwarmers and a zippered chest pocket (also lined). With a straight hem and hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile, wind- and weather-resistant shell made of 100% recycled polyester, with 60-g Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap and stand-up collar
- Spandex binding on cuffs
- Pockets: Two zippered on-seam handwarmers and an internal zippered left-chest pocket (all lined with microfleece)
- Quilted liner
- Straight hem with elasticized drawcord waist
- Hip length
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 527 g (18.6 oz)
Material: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 27010
Review ProductId: 26667