In Stock Product Number: 22301
Patagonia keeps a pair of these classic, cool-weather gloves with them all year long for backpacking, off-season trail running and everyday winter tasks. Constructed from midweight Synchilla fleece (bluesign approved 80-85% recycled polyester, except prints), they wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you warm in a wide range of conditions. Elastic wrists seal out the cold and abrasion-resistant overlay panels reinforce the thumb, fingertips and palms. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Solids and heathers made of bluesign approved midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Abrasion-resistant nylon/polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb and all fingertips for added durability
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Simple, versatile design for multipurpose sport or casual activities
Material: Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign approved
Vendor ProductId: 22400
Review ProductId: 22301