Product Number: 22301
The Synchilla Gloves by Patagonia feature nylon/polyurethane reinforcements and a unisex fit, are perfect for cool to cold conditions.
These are cool-weather tasking gloves to keep your digits nimble whether you're digging out, stocking up, or staying put. On the inside, they feel soft and easy against the skin, but outside they sport burly reinforcements over the palms and fingertips for durability. Made from quick-drying Synchilla fleece that uses 87% recycled polyester fibers for less impact on our planet. Elastic around the wrists seals out cold and snow.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Warm, soft and quick-drying recycled polyester fleece
- Durable, reinforced palm and fingertips
- Elastic around wrists seal out cold and allow dexterity
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) fleece. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz 60% nylon/40% PU
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec]
Vendor ProductId: 34515
Review ProductId: 22301