Synchilla Lightweight Snap-T (Women's)
Product Number: 30277
It's your daughter's turn to muck the stalls, but here you are with the pitchfork. Happily, the women's Patagonia Synchilla Lightweight Snap-T pullover breathes as you work up a sweat, then washes beautifully and dries quickly – all traces of the barn live only in memory. Made from warm Synchilla® recycled polyester fleece, it has Supplex® nylon trim reinforcement on stand-up collar and four-snap placket. Yoke seam detail with Supplex nylon chest pocket flap and snap closure. Contrast spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Midweight pullover made of Synchilla recycled polyester fleece
- Supplex nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with Supplex nylon chest pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
Weight: (8.4 oz) 238 g
Material: Recycled polyester fleece
Fit: Hip Length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 25455
Review ProductId: 30277
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not form fitting
- Not wind resistant
I expected a lot more from this product. I have the hooded pullover and I love it but this fleece didn't compare. I got a small but it fit like a medium/large... it's not warm enough to wear without another jacket but it's too bulky to wear anything else over it. The color is cute and it is very soft but I was expecting something similar to a Northface fleece and this wasn't like that.