Switchback Bra (Women's)
Product Number: 24532
The women's Switchback Bra by Patagonia features a customizable for a perfect fit, this quick-wicking polyester/nylon/spandex blend sports bra for up to C/D cups is appropriate for high-impact activities.
Run - don't walk - down the steeps: Patagonia's patent-pending Switchback Bra supports up to size C/D on even the most unforgiving declines. Completely adjustable for a customized, underwire-free fit, with an easy on/off over-the-head wrap construction. Designed especially for a larger cup during high-impact endeavors, the formfitting sports bra is highly functional without relying on complicated, constrictive hardware, and has an upper strap that's built to stabilize. Made from a soft recycled polyester/nylon/spandex blend with superior wicking abilities.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft, textured recycled polyester/nylon/spandex blend provides next-to-skin comfort and superior wicking
- Easy on/off wrap design offers an adjustable, stable fit around the ribcage
- Wide, nonslip straps relieve pressure on shoulders
- Outer and inner layers wick moisture for quick-dry comfort
- Integrated knit pattern offers compression and motion control
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 10.8-oz 87% all-recycled polyester/9% nylon/4% spandex
Material: Recycled polyester/nylon/spandex blend
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 32320
Review ProductId: 24532
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Straps That Do Not Slide
- Low Impact Exercise
Comments about Patagonia Switchback™ Bra (Women's):
I typically wear a 34 or a small 36 B-C bra. I am slender in the chest area. I bought medium and have to use the furthest out of the adjustment hooks. I am comfortable with this, but if you have a little extra flesh around the chest area you might consider going up a size.
The only negative is a lack of moisture wicking in the band area because of the wrap around design. Sweat accumulates in the band area. It isn't able to wick because of the double thickness. Overall, I like the bra it stays in place. The wrap around works like underwire and I really like this feature. I am not busty,and I still bounce around a bit. I don't think this bra would do high impact support very well.
- Cup Fit:
- Feels true to size
- Band Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: