Sweet Pack Vest
Product Number: 32250
The unfished steelhead run, the hidden beaver pond…they’re always around the next bend, farther up the trail or off the beaten path. The Patagonia designers built the new Sweet Pack Vest for anglers willing to go the extra mile (or ten) in search of the sweet spot. This daypack/fishing vest combo is engineered to comfortably carry and organize everything you need on the trail and on the water. Made from tough, highly water resistant 840-denier coated ballistics nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Sweet Pack Vest’s main compartment features multiple fishing-specific interior organizing pockets, exterior lash points on pack and shoulder straps, dual side water bottle pockets and an internal hydration bladder pocket. Up front, the vest maximizes comfort and convenience with lightweight, breathable mesh construction and easy-access vertical pockets. When fishing fast and light—or closer to the car—the vest easily detaches from the pack to be worn alone.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Main pack with large interior pocket and interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Multiple Hypalon attachment/lash points on front of padded shoulder straps as well as the exterior of pack
- Dual side, expandable water bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder
- Exterior YKK zippers are highly water repellent; stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation and comfort
- Vertical pocket configuration on vest for convenient organization; breathable mesh body for lightweight performance
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack
Weight: 1417 g (50 oz)
Material: Ballistics nylon, polyester, DWR finish
Pack Capacity: 24 L
Vendor ProductId: 48365
Review ProductId: 32250