In Stock Product Number: 24335
The fantasy: blue sky, blue water and palm-lined points. Heatstroke and headaches? Not so much. A fast-drying sun hat for the harsher realities of tropical surf travel, the Surf Brim offers full coverage for long hours in hot and hazardous sun. Made from soft and durable 100% nylon (38% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it has a 360-degree foam brim that protects the head while still allowing easy duck dives. The dark underbill reduces glare; the COOLMAX headband wicks moisture for comfort. Two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat build-up. The soft neoprene chin strap keeps the hat secure or tucks away when not in use, and an adjustable, elastic rear buckle customizes the fit.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care nylon with a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape
- Stiff brim in front allows for clean duck-dives
- Moisture-wicking Coolmax headband provides quick-dry and a comfortable fit; soft neoprene chin strap tucks away when not in use
- Dark underbill reduces glare; two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat build-up
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
Weight: 79 g (22.8 oz)
Material: 100% nylon (38% recycled), DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 28828
Review ProductId: 24335