Super Pluma Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 26902
Greenland’s Tasermiut Fjord and the Patagonia’s Chaltén massif are at opposite ends of their hemispheres, but both have mind-bending climbing – and thoroughly drenching storms. Our Super Pluma Jacket is the alpine climbing jacket of choice for balancing light-and-fast with enhanced durability and waterproof/windproof and breathable protection. The 3-layer nylon new generation GORE-TEX Pro fabric is now significantly more breathable, but without compromising its legendary protection or durability. The face fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and the interior has a minimalist yet distinct micro-grid backer that optimizes breathability. The pressed-pleat torso pockets are streamlined so you can see your feet, while trim, watertight zippers make for clean and easy pit-zips and pocket openings. Underarm gussets keep the jacket down when you raise your arms, and sleek Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustments without opening the jacket. Other details include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood with a laminated visor, low-profile cuff closures with pleated gussets and a small internal zippered chest pocket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- New generation GORE-TEX Pro fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Supple, watertight Slim Zips are laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Low profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Material: 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric, DWR
Vendor ProductId: 83656
Review ProductId: 26902