Super Pluma Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 26902
The men's Super Pluma Jacket is Patagonia's preeminent minimalist hard shell, made for going light and fast in the mountains; Patagonia's lightest weight waterproof/breathable jacket, built with 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell.
Greenland's Tasermiut Fjord and the Patagonia's Chalten Massif are at opposite ends of their hemisphere, but both have mind-bending climbing - and thoroughly drenching storms. Patagonia's Super Pluma Jacket is the light-and-fast alpinist's choice for waterproof/breathable protection. GORE-TEX Pro Shell uses a superlight-yet-durable face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a minimalist micro-grid interior for ultimate breathability. The pressed-pleat torso pockets are streamlined so you can see your feet, while trim, watertight zippers make for clean and easy pit-zips and pocket openings. Underarm gussets keep the jacket down when you raise your arms, and sleek Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustments without opening the jacket. Other details include a helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor, low-profile cuff closures with a pleated gusset, and a small internal zippered chest pocket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Watertight-coated Slim Zips are laminated in place for less bulk
Weight: (15.1 oz) 428 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX Pro
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83655
Review ProductId: 26902