Super Cell Pants (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 41657
The illicit love child of hell-bent alpinists and ultralight backpackers, our new Super Cell Pants celebrate the union of full protection, mobility and minimal weight when it matters. The 2.5-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish results in versatile, packable waterproof/breathable rain pants for those obsessed with the junction of functional minimalism and performance. Features include a highly articulated cut; two secure, angled handwarmer pockets with coated, watertight zippers; and a low-profile, partially elasticized waist with a zippered fly, metal snap closure, and internal drawcord adjustment. The slim lower-leg has scuff guards, calf-length DWR-coated zippers and snap closures that snug with a drawcord and have tie-down loops for attaching an under-heel cord.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2.5-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Articulated pattern built for an active stance and increased range of motion
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with metal snap closure, zippered fly and internal waist adjustment with drawcord tie
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Drawcord-adjustable, single-cuff design has calf-length welted DWR-coated zipper, snap closure, and sewn tie-down loops
- Shell: 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Fabric Technology. Scuff Guard: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a PU-coating. Shell and scuff guard have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 286 g (10.1 oz)
Material: GORE-TEX w/ Paclite Fabric Technology
Fit: This garment has a Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83830
Review ProductId: 41657