Super Cell Jacket (Men's) Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 32115
You've just passed the halfway point and suddenly your once-clear, brilliant sky cracks open and unloads. Stay the course in the men's Patagonia Super Cell Jacket, a light, sleek and durable emergency waterproof/breathable hard shell that virtually disappears in your pack. Built with GORE-TEX® PacLite® Shell technology – a GORE-TEX membrane plus a protective inner layer that makes a separate lining unnecessary. The Super Cell is our lightest GORE-TEX shell for all endeavors fast and light. The helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor offers good visibility in bad conditions, the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments, and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without lift. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets. Low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-andeasy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
Weight: (13.5 oz) 383 g
Material: 2L GORE-TEX Paclite Product
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83820
Review ProductId: 28659