Super Alpine Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 26900
The men's Super Alpine Jacket by Patagonia is a classic reborn: the bomber big-mountain jacket is engineered with waterproof/breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell for alpine climbing or ski mountaineering in the worst possible conditions.
Like a modern suit of armor for adventuresome ascents and descents, the Super Alpine Jacket provides bomber big-mountain protection from the worst possible weather with the best available waterproof/breathable fabrics. The extremely light but durable GORE-TEX Pro Shell technology has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a tough nylon outer with key-area reinforcements, and a micro-grid interior that helps optimize breathability. A flat-pleated front stays close to your body to let you see your feet, and allows the pockets to expand without adding bulky seams. Trim, watertight zippers for the pockets and pit-zips are laminated in place to reduce weight and bulk. The underarm gusset keeps the jacket in place when you lift your arms, and the Gasket Dry Cuffs seal out the elements at the wrists. Other details include a helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor, a small internal zippered chest pocket and sleek Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Watertight-coated Slim Zips are laminated in place for less bulk
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
Weight: (18.5 oz) 524 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX Pro
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 83645
Review ProductId: 26900
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Alpine Climbing
- Wet weather
- Winter conditions
Comments about Patagonia Super Alpine Jacket (Men's):
Talk about a good first impression. Right after I got this jacket I was in the thick of it that was Super Storm/ Hurricane Sandy. In both the rain and the snow that it dumped on us it certainly proved its worth. Hands down my favorite thing about this jacket is the wrist gaskets...what a great addition. The fit is spot on as it is cut athletic but easy to layer underneath as the temps drop. At this point I have been through multiple Gore-tex Shells and this is my favorite so far. Its burly and is taking all the abuse I can give it. As a disclaimer I test products for the Gore company.